Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunrise

This weekend has left me emotionally drained beyond recognition. However, I come out of it with hope. I'm going to be alright. I may write about it all as soon as I find the energy.

For now, some verses that are speaking to me. I think it may speak to some of you, too. These are from the New Living Translation that a radio station uses. I'm too lazy to translate to NIV; I hope you'll forgive me. ;)

Thank you to those that have been there for me.

And for one in particular:
Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

As they say...may you never thirst.
Pax.

~*~*~

Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
Lamentations 3:23 NLT

So humble yourselves before God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7 NLT

I restore the crushed spirit of the humble
and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts.
Isaiah 57:15 NLT

Patient endurance is what you need now,
so that you will continue to do God's will.
Then you will receive all that he has promised.
Hebrews 10:36 NLT

Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."
John 6:35 NLT

Carry each other's burdens,
and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2 NIV

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer...
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 NLT

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV

No comments: