Friday, October 15, 2010

Heading for the hills!

Just a brief post tonight because it's after 2:30, I've gotten very little sleep this week, and still have a suitcase to pack.

My campus ministry is joining up with another college in the area for our usual semester retreat this weekend in Elverson. We leave this afternoon, and I'm thrilled to say that all of this week's homework is taken care of, so I'll have no worries while I'm there.

That's ironic, considering our theme will be "pray instead of worry." Where was this retreat last fall? Or last spring? Some things are constant in my life, and worry is unfortunately one of them...I'm looking forward to seeing what God will do. All I know is that when it comes to retreat weekends, He never disappoints.

That said, I leave with an open mind, open heart, and a very big bag of junk food. ;) I'll remember the particular intentions of those of you I know to pray for, and ask that you do the same for us.

See you Sunday!

2 comments:

madyjojjef said...

Dude i dont understand what you trying to say?

BG45 said...

Prayers for you at my holy hour tonight! Thanks for including my own intentions in yours. :) May this be as blessed as your last Retreat.